Season passes for the 2013 - 2014 season are on sale now.
Sunlight Season Pass holders receive special incentives and discounts, including free ski days at other resorts.
Season Pass Insurance: Click Here to purchase your Season Pass Insurance for 2013/14
- Season Pass holders receive three free days at the following resorts:
- Season Pass holders receive one free day at the following resorts
- Season Pass holders receive THREE 1/2 OFF lift tickets to the following Resorts
- For pass holders, seasonal ski rentals are only $100 and seasonal snowboard rentals are only $150.
- Refer a friend to purchase a full season pass (adult or student) and you will get a $25 gift card. Friend must have never held a pass with Sunlight Mountain Resort.
- Seniors Discount 10% off Food and Beverage. Guests age 60 and over receive 10% off every purchase at the Out of Bounds Grill.
- FREE season passes to our Guests over 80 and under 5
- Snowmobile Tour Discount: Get $20 off a snowmobile tour for every guest in your party - just by showing your pass.
|Child Pass (6-12)||$300|
|Young Senior (65-79)||$400|
|Carefree Skier (5 and under or 80+)||Free|
|Ten Day Pass||$430|
|Five Day Pass||$255|
|Savings Card Daily Validation||$65|
*Valid Monday - Friday except 12/24/13-12/28/13
All age requirements must be met before December 1, 2013Purchase
|1st Adult (18-64)||$490|
|Each Student (13-17)||$370|
|Each Child (6-12)||$285|
|Each Carefree Skier (5 and under)||Free|
Maximum Cost Per Family: $1800
All age requirements must be met before December 1, 2013
At least one adult and one other dependent as claimed on your 2013 tax returnsPurchase
Learn to Shine Pass
Ski or Board for 3 Days of Lessons
|Corporate with Powder Pass||$1150|
|Additional Corporate with Powder Pass||$1100|